Hamper Creations are able to provide contactless and safe delivery via Australia Post throughout Australia. Our customers and staff health and safety remain a priority for us.
Hamper Creations will always endeavour to deliver your gift on time. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic and the stress on delivery services due to large parcel volumes, there may be slight delays on deliveries.
Hamper Creations are taking all necessary measures to keep our customers and staff safe during this time.
- All staff wash and sanitise upon arriving and leaving the warehouse and before and after handling the customers goods.
- All staff wear approved gloves and masks while preparing customer orders.
- All staff receive a temperature check prior to entering the warehouse and must not attend the warehouse if they are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Australia Post are now practicing contact free delivery. To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, parcels will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection. Contact will be minimised by leaving the parcel at the front door if the recipient is present. The parcel can be collected at the local post office if the recipient is not home.
- Australia Post will still continue to deliver to other states and territories even if borders have been closed.